Teacher of PE TemporaryLiverpool > Merseyside £110-160per day
Are you an energetic Teacher of PE looking for work after the Easter break? Is Liverpool a good location for you to work? Are you looking for something long-term that will give you that stability and assurance of work? Are you looking for a rate of pay that will reflect your expertise? If you have answered yes to the following questions then please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
We have recently been asked to source a qualified Teacher of PE to work at their establishment, situated in the Liverpool area. Firstly, what about the school? The school is a mixed secondary that is responsible for providing education to students between the ages of 11 and 16. The school’s ethos is cater for each and every pupil, identifying their needs, so that they can all learn and achieve. In addition to developing its students, the school is also focused on staff development and provides a positive infrastructure where all can progress. The general consensus from temporary staff who attend the school are happy to return. Factors such as a good standard of behaviour, cooperation of staff and a warm and welcoming atmosphere are all major influences on their decision.
The position of Teacher of PE has arisen to due to maternity. The position will commence after the Easter break and will have a duration of up until at least the end of the Summer term. This is a full time position Monday to Friday (08.30-15.00). The rate of pay will be dependant on your scale , experience and ability ranging from £100 – £160 per day. AWR will also apply for this position.
In order to be considered for this position it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- You possess QTS or the educational equivalent
- You have the ability to teach PE up to and including KS4
- You have a firm but fair approach when dealing with discipline issues and can resolve situations in a calm and effective manner
- You have a sound understanding of the current curriculum and can deliver this effectively
- You have excellent planning methods and strategies and are confident in getting the best out of your students
- You possess a current and valid DBS (We can process one for you)
If you would like further information regarding this position then please contact the team at Bespoke Education on either 0151 252 3150 or alternatively email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org